Location: Fuzion Athletics Pole Vault Club 1122 Oak Hill Drive Lexington Kentucky 40505
You have made it and we welcome you to train with us, “This is where the best pole vaulters in the state train”
THE PROGRAMS: We've kicked off our training at our new Lexington at our indoor facility. We're offering a wide variety of training programs to suite the needs of every vaulter from beginner to advanced and every age group from youth to masters, through the learning progressions taught by the best coaches worldwide. Our camps come highly recommended, especially for new vaulters to get them off to the best start possible. We can help you set goals and develop a professional training program designed to accomplish those goals.
If you're a high school vaulter looking to compete in college, we can help with performance testing and the entire recruiting process to find the best post-secondary opportunities. For more information check out the website and the links to the PDF documents below, or feel free to email or call us.
Pictures of the facilities : All Practices and camp are held in our State of the Art Kentucky Training Facility! Pricing (Monthly Program) We are adjusting our programs a little. We will have a lot of practice programs and a weight program for you to choose from. We will also offer a monthly training cycle.
1. Pay as you go: $45 each visit
2. 6 visits per month: $250 -No contract, pay as you go
3. Unlimited Monthly Access: $350 - No contract, pay as you go
4. Private One on One coaching $100 (1.5 hour) $25 each kids after (anytime)
5. Coaching at meets $50
1. Unlimited Monthly Yearly Access $225 Contract (most popular program)
Weight Pole Vault Program:
Cycle based on season ($75)
* Pricing Options, we have a different payment plans so you can attend as much as you can for cheap as we can go. All poles and equipment is provide during our practice, you will have access to 1000s of vaulting poles since we own rentpoles.com This is a key to a lot of kids success is having the right poles for training, if we don't have it we will buy it.
* What do I get with unlimited access? It's pretty simple you get access to our coaching staff all and everything you need to training in the fall and winter. You get a full training program that is design for you to excel, you can lift/run with us or on your own but all jumping session and running our coached by us. You are not just a camper at Fuzion you are a family member. You will also get discounted rates on overnight camps when the indoor facility is done, we plan on having many weekend camps this year.
• Poles included, please don't bring any, we have everything
• Planned practices based on athlete (we know what we are doing)
• World class indoor set ups Pole Vault
• All athletes will receive a t-shirt (per season)
• 2:8 Ratio
• 2 hour practice
• So much more you have to see it.
• Bring running shoes
• Bring spikes and note book
• Arrive 10-15 minutes early
• Follow all coaching instructions
• Follow Gym Rules-and Club Rules
• Pick up after
Rain/Snow delays - Communication and Make-ups
• Not a problem because we are indoor all the time
• We do our best to make up missed practices if we can (let us know) If you are in question sign up for pay as you go.
• You have a problem Tell us so we can fix it, we are human We have the best indoor set-up in the state and some people even say the country! Fuzion has everything you need to get better and achieve your goals. no one can match us with coaching or atmosphere.
Sunday: 10am-12pm - 12-2pm and 2-4pm (will open 4-6pm in January) (2-4 Class will have 2 coaches)
Monday: - No vaulting just lifting
Tuesday: 4-5:30pm and 5:30-7pm Pole Vault Practice 2:8 Ratio
Wednesday: 10am-12pm Pole Vaulting no afternoon vaulting just lifting
Thursday: 4-5:30pm and 5:30-7pm Pole Vault Practice 2:8 Ratio
Friday: 5:30-7pm Pole Vault Practice
Saturday- Closed for meets
*** All other groups except from 7-8:30 are limited to 10 pre registered people per group.
Private Practice - available based on open time (This Schedule about the same year round. We just add some more times) If you don’t see a program that fits your needs let us know and we can work it out, we have athletes coming and going all hours of the day Fuzion Athletics is a power house for pole vault in the State of Kentucky, as well as one of the most respected pole vault clubs in the country.
The results of our numbers don't lie:
3 All Time State Records (fun fact record was set in 2015 and broke in 2016 on friday, broke again the next day) 7 Class Records
9 State Champions
9 State Runner Ups
53 State Medals
105 State Qualifiers
31 Collegiate Bound Athletes
9 National High School Qualifers
2 All Americans in the HS Elite Class)
(this does not inculed middle school) but we have had 1 state champ
All of this in just since 2014 seasons in the state of Kentucky with Fuzion Athlete. WOW! - Numbers are out of control when you look what we done with the other states around us. WHAT will happen in 2017?
In the 2016 season we had over 125 kids attend a training with us from 6 diffrent states
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
My information is below. Thank you,
Coach Jamie Steffen
Fuzion Athletics Kentucky
six12-987-61 four seven
or you can Email US